Monday, December 29, 2008

My LuvLy n CuTie NieCe





Dis ComeL baby is My NieCe...Her name : Adreanna Balqis ; Age : Goin' to 2 Years SooN; Goin' 2 b talkative....juz like her "Mak Su"...hehe...am i???? Dh byk ckp skunk....evrytime I call her Mama..she will pick up de fon and said....Mama...Mama...Mama eat....hahaha....Urmm...I'm not 2 patient 2 c her... dis thursday...she'll be here...i'll kiss n hug her moreee...jgn ckp Indon sdah...tau la duk ngan Bibik....ekeke...tell u wat...she like me to sing her bedtime song.....huhu...it's sound like..." Time 2 sleep now..Close Ur eyes..Try 2 tink' of 2morow..All of us wish u Gud Nite...so I'm switchin' of de lite....One more Hug..One more smile..Kiss U once..Kiss U twice..I'll be here...For a while...Try 2 Sleep n now close Ur eyes.....Gud Nite...." Owh...I'm gonna be a mother to...soon...make on my own....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment