Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'M TiReD...BoTh PhysiCaLLy n EmoTioNaLLy



So Much goin' on...
So Much not yet done...
So Much at de back of my mind dat I'm tryin' 2 avoid thinkin' bout but it keeps disturbin' me..
I know I'm juz tryin' 2 convince myself dat evrytin' gonna turn out rite in de end..But sometimes..reality is realy different.No one can go back n make a brand new start.Allah didn't promise days without pain..Laughter without sorrow..Sun without rain...But..Allah did promise strength 4 de day...comfort 4 de tears ...and Lite 4 de ways...
Now is 31st December 2008...
Tomorrow, it'll be a NEW YEAR...
Hepy New Year EveryOne :)
May Allah guides me into de straight path..May dis new year bring newly found prosperity, luv, hepiness n delight in my life n family.
May I alwayz hav success in my life...May I have de blessing of Allah in My future undertakings..
May I be a person dat I wanted to be a person...who is confident to enter de world, meetin' de challenge of life wif smiles n courage....
May every day of de new year glows de Gud cheer n Hepiness 4 all of us...
Seize De day ya...

1 comment: